How I Started My Brand With Zero Inventory
Welcome to my page! My name is Meejee and today I am going to talk about how I started MISKOFITS without any inventory or expensive screen-printing machines.
Before I dive into how I started my streetwear brand with zero inventory I want to talk about my background to give some insight into who I am.
For the past 3 years, I have been specializing in branding on social media, social media marketing, e-commerce growth and advertising. When I was furloughed from the pandemic I then immediately started my brand by using Canva, Printful, and Printify which are all essential tools for anyone who would like to start their own brand.
Now, here are five reasons why all businesses and brands should be consistent in their branding on Instagram.
- Instagram is an underrated tool for business owners as it has the option to add photos, videos, reels, TV series, and even tagging products to sell clothing.
- Mobile sales are projected to increase as the pandemic has proved e-commerce is the future of retail sales.
- Branding your Instagram for business should be as minimal as possible to avoid clutter. I personally refined my Instagram as much as possible this year while growing my brand and it has been a refreshing process to see.
- Instagram Reels is a rather new feature and it is proven that Instagram is currently favoring account who post up to 3 reels a day.
- Facebook advertising and Instagram advertising use the same platform. Therefore, Instagram is a huge opportunity to showcase products, aesthetic brand shots, and cross market using Facebook business platform. Also, TikTok has a direct link access to Instagram and Youtube on every account making Instagram another huge opportunity to receive organic traffic.
If you'd like to learn more on how I was able to create my brand with zero inventory avoiding sunk costs in buying bulk, please subscribe to my YouTube channel and you will see a step by step playlist under MISKOFITS Branding BTS!